Old School New Body Review
We live in a world where obesity has become an epidemic. Despite all the technology we have, our lives have become more hectic. People struggle to make time for anything, much less exercise.
We lead highly sedentary lifestyles accompanied by poor diet choices. As we age, our body starts showing the effects. Hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, etc. start to rear their ugly heads. Everyone knows the risks. So, what do you do?
You make a change. That’s what… and yet, this is more easily said than done. Anyone above the age of 35 will be able to testify that their stamina is not what it used to be. Joints may start to hurt. Their muscles may be weaker, etc.
Starting on a new fitness program can be very challenging because of the immense demands on your body. Most classes at the gym are designed for younger people. Just one session is enough to scare you off working out for the next 3 years.
The best way to fix this problem is to follow a training program that’s designed for people who are middle-aged or older. There’s a program called Old School New Body that has been extremely popular over the past several years.
Created by husband and wife team, Steve and Becky Holman, the program is fantastic. Just by looking at the photos of both of them is enough to give you confidence in the program. They’re a picture of health and look fitter than most people half their age.
This program understands the limitations that people face as they age. It addresses these concerns and focuses on getting you healthy both inside and outside. Let’s take a closer look at why this program has worked for thousands.
The Good Points:
1) Steve Holman is a fitness expert. The man was the editor for the highly reputable Iron Man magazine. He walks the talk and his information just works. Plain and simple.
That’s probably the reason why this book has been an online bestseller for years and shows no signs of waning in popularity. It has a long list of positive testimonials from satisfied customer. Excellent social proof here.
2) If you’re above the age of 35 and you’ve let yourself go for a while, it can be intimidating to start off with difficult workout sessions at the gym. Very few fitness classes or programs cater to older people. Fortunately, Old School New Body was created with older people in mind.
Because of that, it’ll suit you better and slowly ease you into a more active and healthy lifestyle. You can’t make changes overnight. Age slows us all down… but you still can take your life back and get fit and healthy. This program will show you how.
3) There is no fluff in this program. You’re told what to do in a straightforward way that’s simple to understand. The workout sessions only come out to about 90 minutes a week. That’s amazing… and you’ll still see results because of the efficacy of the training methods and exercises.
4) The program is structured into 3 phases where you’ll discover how to clean up your diet. You’ll then learn how to prevent muscle atrophy and preserve the lean muscle that you have.
Finally, you’ll learn how to add more muscle to your body. You’ll boost your metabolism, get stronger and slow down the aging process. This methodical approach makes it a very effective program.
5) It goes without saying that your diet will determine how successful you are in losing weight and getting healthy. The diet provided with this program is not restrictive and you’ll not be deprived of food. It’s flexible and focused on eating right instead of eating less. This is the perfect approach.
6) The product really over delivers and there are many useful bonuses that accompany the main guide.
7) It has a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If you do not see results within 60 days, you can always get a refund. There’s zero risk here.
The Bad Points:
1) 90 minutes a week is not a lot… but it’s still 90 minutes that you need to complete. You must be compliant and follow the tips in the book. Results only come from consistency. So, you need to stick with the program for it to work.
2) As with all digital downloads, you can only purchase and access it online.
Should You Get It?
Finding a good health and fitness program for older people is difficult. Very few fitness guides cater to this crowd. Old School New Body is one of the best guides on the planet when it comes to this topic.
Despite the wealth of information and value it provides, its very affordable and a one-time investment that you will use over and over for years to come.
It’s also ideal for people who are busy and have more commitments. The workouts add up to only about 90 minutes in a week. Yet, they’re so effective that you still see results.
You do not need to be a gym rat to shed the excess fat, build lean muscle and increase your energy. You can do it all in record time with the techniques that are exposed in Old School New Body.