AppCoiner Review – Get Paid to Test Apps
If you’ve been looking for a way to make some easy money online and you stumbled upon the sales page for AppCoiner, you may either be tempted to give it a go… or you could be cynical about the product.
You’d be right in both cases. The sales copy on the page is slightly misleading and makes earning money online seem fast and easy. This is not entirely true.
But the method is legitimate and you can make money with it.
The Good Points:
1) For starters, this system is relatively easy to follow. Unlike ecommerce websites, product creation, paid advertising, etc. which are complex, the AppCoiner method of making money is very straightforward. There are only 4 steps.
* Step 1 – You need to join Appcoiner.com
* Step 2 – You will choose apps to review
* Step 3 – Write reviews of these apps and post them on your site
* Step 4 – You get paid when someone purchases an app through your review
You need to understand that you only get paid when someone purchases the app. You do NOT get paid for writing the reviews.
2) One good point about the AppCoiner membership is that it’s a one-time fee that’s highly affordable. Even though the sales copy tries to exaggerate things, this business model does work because affiliate marketing is a decent way to generate income online.
3) This product is an online bestseller and has social proof that the method works. Thousands of people have bought and tried it.
4) There are many apps to choose in the AppCoiner database. They’ve done most of the heavy lifting and all the relevant details are there for you to use. All you need to do is write reviews that presell the apps and persuade readers to buy. It’s pretty easy actually.
5) There is room to grow with this method. The more apps you review, the higher your chances of making sales and earning commissions. So, it all boils down to how much effort you’re willing to put into it.
6) This is one of the easier ways to make money online. If you’re new to online marketing, this would be a good way to get your feet wet. Ideal for beginners.
7) There’s a 60-day money back guarantee that makes this a risk-free purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) You’ll need a website to post your reviews. There’s no mention of this on the AppCoiner sales page. So, you’ll need to learn the basics of setting up a website. It isn’t difficult, but there is a learning curve.
2) The sales copy is neither descriptive nor helpful. It keeps hyping up the method without revealing too much. The numbers are also inflated a little. Tailor your expectations and understand that while the AppCoiner method will make you money, you’re not going to become rich overnight.
Should You Get It?
If you’re looking to supplement your income, you could give AppCoiner a try. The method is simple and with some work, you could make a couple of hundred a month with this.
The more reviews you write, or if you choose to outsource the writing and increase your output, you could make an income in future that will allow you to quit your day job. Of course, that’s at least 6 to 8 months in future… but it all starts now.